Search This Blog

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Week #4 Update

Well time is starting to fly by and I'm already well into my contest prep, starting to see results my weight was 208 last Monday and can really see the difference already. I was on vacation last week and it was also stampede week here in Calgary so a real test for the diet and training! It went very well, stayed on track with both diet and training regardless of the many temptations I encountered. The choice at Stampede between Bloomin Onion and Chicken and  Almonds was not easy!!


We had an awesome day at Stampede mostly spent on the rides in the Midway with the kids.


Also had a great day at Sylvan Lake on the beach and a couple days just relaxing around the house. looking forward to the next few weeks and more changes!


No comments:

Post a Comment