Had an awesome Canada Day Weekend started off by kick ass quad/calves workout to wrap up a great week of training. On Friday evening we had a few friends over and I had my first cheat meal now two weeks into diet, chicken and beef satay, baked potato, grilled peppers and asparagus and of course delicious fruit pizza for dessert!!Thanks to my wife Janice for another amazing meal!!!!!! All in all a great meal and not a huge cheat! we spent Friday evening at Airdrie Rodeo/beer gardens, I was designated driver of course!Saturday/Sunday were great days spent in and around the pool with the family, also saw Transformers 3 on Saturday evening with Carter.
So far so good with contest prep diet, things are really starting to tighten up already,, I will weigh in and take pics today for my trainers and we will see where we go from here. Starting to practice posing more often now and working on my routine its gonna be fun!
Have a couple more potential sponsors I am working with and hope to have something finalized later this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment